User Agreement >
This User Agreement (“Agreement”) is a contract between you and GID team and applies to your use of the GID data and services. You must read, agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement. Any users of GID data regardless of data sources are regarded as accepting all of the terms unconditionally. Please stop the uses if any objections to the following terms.
1. GID team focuses on providing high-quality global infrastructure emission data, but not is responsible for its authenticity and accuracy. The user assumes all risk and liability resulting from the use of the GID data.
2. GID model is restricted to non-commercial purposes. Without explicit and prior written authorization, no organization or individual is allowed to use the methodology and data in GID model for competitive bidding. Any uses of GID by business organizations are regarded as commercial purpose which needs prior authorization.
3. Registered users should access GID data directly from the website to assure of using the latest version. The account, password and the other registration information must be safekeeping carefully. We may suspend accounts without any notice if we suspect an account is not used by the initial registrant. The consequences shall be borne by the user.
4. Users are not permitted to distribute the GID model data and account to any third-party, paid or unpaid. Any losses incurred by breaching this term shall be borne by the user. We reserve the right to ascertain his/her legal responsibilities.
5. Users must ensure the data integrity and independence when using the GID model. Without explicit and prior authorization, no organization or individual is allowed to integrate any forms of GID data into other emission products or models.
6. Papers, reports, or products using GID data must cite the related publications of GID model completely, and make a statement in the acknowledgement. If the GID data not published in papers is used, we reserve the right to sign on the user’s publication. Any research papers using customized GID data should obtain the GID team’s permission before publication. When using GID products, the relevant research results must be fully cited. For the citing methods, please refer to INTRODUCTION>HOW TO CITE.
The right to interpret, modify and update this agreement belongs to the GID team.
Account Application >
GID data is released online in this website. Users can register to apply account and obtain download permission. Please click HERE to start your registration online.